It's on me

By doubledown - 04/06/2009 04:52 - United States

Today, I went to the bar I go to every week. My favorite bartender told me I owed $50 for a tab because the waiter screwed up and undercharged me. The tab was from when my friends bought me drinks to cheer me up because my girlfriend moved away. I ended up paying for my own drinks, plus theirs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 429
You deserved it 3 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desmaddin 5

That really sucks. But why do you have to pay if it is the waiter's fault?

$50 is a big amount to be undercharged. Something smells fishy. Have him prove it.

Comments

Datdgkryu 0

That's what you get foe being a little bitch,******..

im sick of these kinds of fmls. "pitty" yeah whatever, and what does yoir fave bartender have to do with this??

They kept the tab from previous night? BS! Where you drinking water? Too small of a number to be liquor.

Dude, this is what you do in such a situation. Tell the manager he has two options: make you pay and lose a regular, never to return again, or let it slide and keep a regular. That's an easy choice for any manager, esp. at a bar. Then if he chooses option A, walk out (without paying) and never return. In the future, darling, try not to be such a patsy.

readblink 1

That's bs. It should have been the waiter's responsibility. Especially considering it wasn't even the same day.

#19 said it all! You shouldn't have to pay for the employee's mistake.

baysidebird88 0

you have shitty friends. Plus do you owe $50 because the waitress over charged you, that doesn't make sense at all. What bar are you going to? because everytime i go to bars you have to pay the tab before you go, even if you're a regular

Capnstinkfoot 0

Show the bartender ur taint & tell him to eat a dead, rotten crotch

UGADawg08 1

Shouldn't this make you question whether or not you should even be wasting your life by going to bars and getting wasted? Isn't there something more useful you could be doing?

Are you ******* kidding, #52? Not everyone in the world is like your boring-ass self, going to church every day of the week and hitting the books before going to bed at 9:00. Get some friends, get a ******* life, and don't judge people when it's so obvious you're a giant tool.