It's business time

By anonymous - 17/03/2015 05:09 - United States - Spokane

Today, I tried to surprise my husband by wearing something sexy to bed. He didn't say anything, just laughed and left the room for 10 minutes. The little confidence I had disappeared, so I changed, feeling stupid for thinking I could pull off sexy. He got mad at me for being confusing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 170
You deserved it 4 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean being laughed at for your attempt at seduction didn't turn you on and make you feel super confident? How strange. No wonder he was confused.

He shouldn't have gotten mad. You deserve better, A for effort!

Comments

HE is the one being "confusing." He laughs at you, leaves the room for awhile making it seem like he's not interested, and you're supposed to just lay there in your lingerie until he decides to come back? F that.

A laugh is never an ok answer to sexiness. Really, is there anyone who would feel like "yes, he/she laugh at me, success!" in the bedroom? I'm pretty sure guys would also feel insecure if they where met with laughter.

KattrinaGLee 3

My husband thought I was sexy even when I weighed 357lbs. Love really is blind! It's only when we look back at a picture can he see how big I really was.

CaroAurelia 12

Dude, I'm no expert on guys (I'm a girl), but I would think that most guys would at least appreciate the effort. I hope you made him sleep on the couch.

I'm sort of surprised that we're approaching 50 comments and nobody's telling her to divorce him yet. I suppose that's a good thing, isn't it?

OP. Show him this FML or say it to his face word for word. If he doesn't apologize for laughing and then being mad at you right there on the spot there is no hope for him. FYL.

Delsanity 13

Communication is the important thing here, just talk to him about it and how it made you feel.

bleedingglitter 24

Hmm... Someone is going to be sleeping on the couch.