It's business time

By anonymous - 17/03/2015 05:09 - United States - Spokane

Today, I tried to surprise my husband by wearing something sexy to bed. He didn't say anything, just laughed and left the room for 10 minutes. The little confidence I had disappeared, so I changed, feeling stupid for thinking I could pull off sexy. He got mad at me for being confusing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 170
You deserved it 4 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean being laughed at for your attempt at seduction didn't turn you on and make you feel super confident? How strange. No wonder he was confused.

He shouldn't have gotten mad. You deserve better, A for effort!

Comments

... Maybe he just wasn't expecting sexy time and went to trim or something. Next time, make the bed and lay on top of the sheets in some sexy pose and be all like "You're not going to sleep any time soon". BAM.

If sexy lingerie didn't work, what makes you think he'll react any better to that?

What's left of your confidence? I'm guessing he's been robbing you of your self worth. I'm sure there's a man who would totally jump all over you... right after you sign the papers.

I love how it's straight to divorce for you. Welcome to reality where rather than just getting rid of your problems you work through them. It sounds like the couple should have a sit down conversation about his lack of support and her lack of confidence.

Wish my wife would try something like that

baldiesmom 25

Basically had the same thing happen several times with my SO. Although, instead of laughing, it was more like, "really?!" In a super annoyed tone of voice or some other form of rejection. Really hurts the confidence. Never doing the lingerie/dressing up thing again :/

I think he did like it ... Just that he didn't expect it. Tho, he's a jerk for laughin. However, if you would let that pass and still show you mean it, he would be into it. He already is.

Men are so thoughtless sometimes. He should have realized that laughing at you would kill the mood. It's his own damn fault for being a jackass, and I hope you told him that.

Rayth 19

I'm curious as to why he would laugh at his wife in the first place

potato63 10

Lol maybe he just doesn't want none from you

My ex told me to stop acting sexy when I was just being sexy. I understand your hurt. Sorry Op.

Sounds like it's time for an open dialogue!