By Anonymous - 28/08/2019 16:00 - United States - Los Angeles

Spicy
Today, I went to my boyfriend's house, whom I have been with for 4 years. I've been in Australia for the last 2 months and before I left, he bought a box of 12 condoms, saying we would use them when I got back. We went to the bedroom and I opened the box. There was one left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 941
You deserved it 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You mean EX-boyfriend, right? Did you remember to poke holes in all of them just before you left (given that flimsy, very obvious excuse of his)? I bet he claimed too that a "Dingo ate 'em all!" Apparently, you weren't the only one visiting "Down Under" during those two months.... :-( Better luck without him, OP! :-)

Mungolikecandy 19

Perhaps he just had a fancy wank.

Comments

You mean EX-boyfriend, right? Did you remember to poke holes in all of them just before you left (given that flimsy, very obvious excuse of his)? I bet he claimed too that a "Dingo ate 'em all!" Apparently, you weren't the only one visiting "Down Under" during those two months.... :-( Better luck without him, OP! :-)

Don't jump to conclusions to quickly, obviously it looks bad but there's always a chance he was just being a good wingman

Yea, no. Then he oughta have admitted as such BEFORE reaching the bedroom.... Besides, who lets friends f*ck in their own bed? I sure as hell don't! But you're right; it DOES look bad ... for a very good reason. As a wingman, offer 1 or 2 condoms over 2 months? Sure. But nine-10? "I don't think so, Tim." [Per US TV Show: "Home Improvement"] Ex-BF is a dumb-*ss anyway for failing to re-fill the box to pre-trip levels, but I'm glad that he got caught. He certainly doesn't deserve OP.

I'm just saying there's a chance, and that you shouldn't accuse them of something that drastic unless you're 100% sure

LostSoul 19

That is kind of like when my mom said the condoms in her purse were my brothers. lol

On the bright side, he practiced safe sex on 11 of the times he cheated on you. A guy deserves a little credit for that, right?

Mungolikecandy 19

Perhaps he just had a fancy wank.

Sady_Ct 37

You can’t tell me it seems odd that a guy has 11 wanks in a 60 day period? He probably had a lot more than that.

spillmybeans1 5

I've done this before so it's not too far off. it makes less of a mess

Condoms do make for easy cleanup after masturbation, especially if he's used to wearing them anyway.

Maybe your b/f has guy friends that used them?

And this is supposed to make things better? I'm sure butt-******* your male friends still counts as cheating!

Not sure that's wear they meant. Haha He could have been just giving away condoms.

Boyfriend has guy friend. Guy Friend wants to bang a girl. Guy Friend grabs a condom. Didn't say anything about gay sex.

Go to him, hold up the box, and say, "Eleven reasons WE HAVE TO TALK..."

The first time me and my boyfriend hooked up he had a drawer full of condoms, after the deed was done I asked him why he had so many. He told me that it was for masturbating, easier clean up. I thought it weird too, but makes sense.