How do I put it?

By weswithaute - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, my daughter asked me how to spell "Orange". "O-R-A-N-G-E," I replied. Without missing a beat, she says, "No, I mean the colour, not the fruit." She's 16. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 773
You deserved it 7 996

Top comments

For her next lesson, tell her the colour brown is spelt S-H-I-T.

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Beat her with a bag of oranges till she understands.

Comments

leadman1989 15

10 - You look like one of those guys that says "ladies" after everything he says to women. :p

leadman1989 15

I could have started a multi-national billion dollar corporation, been on top of the world swindled my own clients out of 100's of millions of dollars gone on a drug induced downward spiral of escorts and self-mutilation by now... But I just got on FML -_- Something like that?

Maddoctor you are funny haha XD #meangirls is hilarious

#15, It's ironic that you don't quite understand what ironic actually means, thus making #14's comment hold a little more weight. (14, you're still an asshole, don't generalise).

MarjoCupcake 11

ICU have no IQ, dumbass, get the EFF out. :)

MarjoCupcake 11

Time for Darwin's law to step in, man. FYL.. Unless you dropped her first :)

stacianichole 2

HOLY CONTRAST BATMAN. Srsly, photoshop profile pic editing 101: don't make your face white.

SrakaSrakasta 20

She's probably fishing for compliments with her picture, but is too ugly to acually get any without makeing her face, well, white.

79- you're probably too much of a jerk to have friends in real life, so you have to live on the computer. Stop being a douche.

je_suis_fml 11

40, I like the picture... it has an artistic flair and your eyes look pretty. :)

Either blonde, or you dropped her as a child.