Home improvement

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff

Today, my son sprayed our white couch with Febreze. This would have been great, were the "Febreze" not actually black spray paint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 097
You deserved it 4 119

Top comments

Now all you gotta do is get white spray paint.

Yarrachel 16

Spray the rest of it and you'll have a black couch. Black is classy.

Comments

Give him a spanking that he'll never forget

Maybe we should give YOU a spanking you'll never forget. Hitting a child is never the answer.

How do you confuse febreze with black spray paint...?

Meh, you probably lose the same amount of brain cells inhaling them, so close enough :)

hotPinklipstick 24

That was my first thought. Unless it was a little kid there is no way to confuse Fabreze with spray paint.

Yarrachel 16

Wait a second! A white couch is okay, but black isn't? RACISM!!!!!!!!111

iAmScrubs 19

19 - Especially the over dramatic ending.. "!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!!!1!!"

GoW_Chick 14

Wait were you trying to make a joke? If so I defiantly didn't get it.

I defiantly understood it just fine, you're talking crazy.

agm77 9

No, white couches are fine and black couches are fine. But nice white couches with big stains on them are not okay.

desireev 17

Sounds like baby boy was trying to help mommy and daddy out! :) Don't be too mad, OP. It was an innocent mistake. :)

GoW_Chick 14

Was he huffing said spray paint when he got the two confused, or was it just his natural stupidity at work?

quite_bored 9

Maybe parent shouldn't have left spray paint within reach of the small child..

GoW_Chick 14

I think this was a teenager, but I guess we may never know unless the OP does a follow up to this FML.

Too* not two*. It's always a little irritating when people insult another for being stupid while coming off as stupid themselves.

GoW_Chick 14

I have a question, what the hell are you talking about? I meant two as in the number two, so to be fair you're right, your comment was a little irritating when you tried to insult me, but ended up coming off stupid yourself.

CeruleanThree 8

91- GoW_Chick used the correct form of two, because she was talking about the two different products. Your comment is a little ironic, isn't it?

91 has officially taken fail to a whole new level. Also, if it is in fact a teenager op is talking about then I agree with the post earlier about beating their ass! :P

JustDerpin 11

I bet it looks real sick though, but i get your point

musicluvr2000 11

Assuming he is very young, why does he have access to spray paint?

There is only one solution to this, you need mix the cans together so then you could have a spray on, sexy mustache and smell the nice scent too. About the couch... you're ******.

iAmScrubs 19

I'd totally date a girl with one of those.