Hogs gone wild

By NotoriousSRJ - 28/01/2011 15:43 - Canada

Today, I got pulled over by a cop. Since my window wasn't working, I opened the door, causing him to run towards me with a drawn gun. He then had a go at me with his night stick. After realizing my window was broken, he laughed and let me off with a warning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 286
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where I'm from, you would have been tasered, shot, body cavity searched, beaten, shot, fined for the broken window, laughed at, shot, and arrested for resisting arrest.

see the problem with gun control Is that bad people don't really obey the rules so then u have a whole bunch of armed criminals running around and decent people have no way to defend themselves

Comments

_Vamp_ 9

No. They're a stupid ass person for opening the door. If I were a cop and pulled someone over, I would expect them to stay in their car. Otherwise, I would consider that person an immediate threat. Although the person had no cruel intentions, there was no way for that cop to know that. It's protocol. The cop was just doing his job. It's people like you who say things like "**** the cops", but in a time of need you beg for them to protect you. Please, take your ignorance somewhere else.

_Vamp_ 9

No. They're a stupid ass person for opening the door. If I were a cop and pulled someone over, I would expect them to stay in their car. Otherwise, I would consider that person an immediate threat. Although the person had no cruel intentions, there was no way for that cop to know that. It's protocol. The cop was just doing his job. It's people like you who say things like "**** the cops", but in a time of need you beg for them to protect you. Please, take your ignorance somewhere else.

I love **** the police comments. also, the guy who said they're *******. the op did something very stupid. if your window doesn't work wait until the cop walks up and then tell him. he did over react but he probably was new. you never get out of your car if you get pulled. I have rode with cops and I have respect for what they do.

TheDrifter 23

The entire country's gun crime dropped red pill. New York's actually dropped at one of the lowest rates in the nation. Take a look at the gun crime rates and the gun laws side by side. Allowing firearms doesn't lead to "Tombstone" as you'd like to think. On a related note Chicago, where all gun ownership has been banned since 76 has tripled its gun crime since then and still rates a higher murder rate per capita than Tombstone in its heyday. Turn off the Michael Moore flics and maybe try some real history for a change.

44skull44 6

that happened to my dad... minus the night stick

your lucky that happened he probably felt bad and that's why you didn't get a ticket

Not that it's always true, but a lot of the people that become cops got the shit kicked out of them in highschool and want to feel like they have power

Ariasmake_1 0

personally I rather get shot then stabbed with a kitchen knife.

The thing about gun laws is, in places where guns are banned there are more gun crimes because people illegally own guns, whereas in places where guns are legal there are less gun crimes because people aren't arrested for possessing a gun.