Hogs gone wild

By NotoriousSRJ - 28/01/2011 15:43 - Canada

Today, I got pulled over by a cop. Since my window wasn't working, I opened the door, causing him to run towards me with a drawn gun. He then had a go at me with his night stick. After realizing my window was broken, he laughed and let me off with a warning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 286
You deserved it 4 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where I'm from, you would have been tasered, shot, body cavity searched, beaten, shot, fined for the broken window, laughed at, shot, and arrested for resisting arrest.

see the problem with gun control Is that bad people don't really obey the rules so then u have a whole bunch of armed criminals running around and decent people have no way to defend themselves

Comments

monkeebalz 0
blasiblah 0

really? seriously people believe this idiot? guy gets supposedly beat by the cop for nothing and he rights an FML? it's a joke he is an idiot and deserves an a** beating

sallen0046 4

Absolutely your own fault, OP. You never, under any circumstances, open the door of a vehicle stopped by the police until you've been given permission to or have been told to do so. They have no idea if you're trying to run or if you have a weapon and plan to hurt them. Count yourself lucky he let you out of the ticket and learn from your mistake. All you needed to do was wait for the officer to approach the vehicle and simply state the window did not open. You don't get to complain about bad things that happen to you when they're a direct result of stupidity on your own part.

just think of how the world would be sooooo much better without guns...

I can point you in the direction of many veterans that would react in the exact same way.

sure there's a few bad apples. there's bad people in all lines of work but not all are like that. the dipshit in md deserved what he got. he was acting in a reckless manner. what you see on YouTube isn't always the entire story. educate yourself with the ENTIRE story before believing the media.....stupid liberals!

sure there's a few bad apples. there's bad people in all lines of work but not all are like that. the dipshit in md deserved what he got. he was acting in a reckless manner. what you see on YouTube isn't always the entire story. educate yourself with the ENTIRE story before believing the media.....stupid liberals!

don't forget about the off duty cop in Baltimore who shot a guy 13 times because the guy was hitting on the cops girlfriend when they were coming out of a club

Trooth 13

I'm sorry I laughed a little :( lol that sucks though...