Heartwarming

By mahlee - 06/10/2009 04:32 - United States

Today, my college roomate and I received our first pieces of mail. We were very excited because our mailbox wasn't empty anymore. She got a package of home baked cookies in the mail from her family. I got a letter from a stranger in prison. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 447
You deserved it 3 731

Same thing different taste

Comments

Customer Service Rep - "Hello, and thank you for calling AOL Customer Service. This is ... How may I help you today?" Special Ed - "I got mail! I got mail! YAAAAAY!"

zefieyuki 0

a strange letter from prison is not an FML, it's an FTW! unless you have something against prisoners. huh? hater? hatin on the people in the pen? huh? you don't deserve letters from prison. Write the person back. Maybe it will stop a riot. And, while you're at it, get baked and eat your roommate's cookies. Then write to the prisoner.

hazardharry 0

If the letter was addressed TO YOU at your new place, you must have provided it to the prison (or someone else did). You may want to find out how the prisoner got your address.

Hopefully she shared the cookies with you...

__no_one__ 0

Heh, I guess the letter from the prisoner was at least more interesting than homemade cookies. Write them back. How the heck did they get your address, anyway?

maybe someone at prison thought it would be a good joke to just write a letter and put some address on it. they may not know who exactly theyre writing to, ie. who lives there. however, if her name was written on the paper, as a means on addressing her, that would be disturbing then.

I can feel your excitement by those exclamation marks ;)