Heartwarming

By mahlee - 06/10/2009 04:32 - United States

Today, my college roomate and I received our first pieces of mail. We were very excited because our mailbox wasn't empty anymore. She got a package of home baked cookies in the mail from her family. I got a letter from a stranger in prison. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 447
You deserved it 3 731

Same thing different taste

Comments

Mightybob50 0

Hey! Stop using exclamation marks! It's really annoying! See?!

zivahlah 0

Hey #45, You know what's even more annoying? The fact you neglected to read or chose to repeat what 3 people had already said before you.

xd0rkiee 0

Who the hell cares if he repeats what other people said? When someone posts "first," and they`re not, there`s about five people saying "NO YOU`RE NOT!"

fckaduck 0

Yes...and the five people saying "no you're not" are annoying as well.

caltain 0

So, said another way, she got thicker thighs and you got a great story to break the ice with the guy of your choice.

wow! That's really cool! Hope you're not too disappointed!!

i think thats pretty legit. my family sends me stupid stuff, a letter from a stranger in prison would entertain the hell outta me... but i wouldnt call it an fml

aang22000 0

Dont cry princess... you didn't get cookies, oh, TOO ******* BAD YOU DIDN"T GET COOKIES!!! really now, are you so much of a fat ass that you had to post an FML about you not getting a letter as good as your room mate. really thats pathetic.

fluffyhead0098 0

I'd be jealous of your roommate if I was you but why is this an FML? It's just mail, at least you GOT something.

invisiblerabbit 0

do you go to Hogwarts or some lame shit like that where getting mail (OMG!!!!!) is a big deal? **** you. you numb brained stupid bimbo.

Slap your roomate and eat her cookies. Problem solved.