Hearsay

By froyo - 26/02/2009 17:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I knew my girlfriend was having a bad day. I went to bring her frozen yogurt at work because she loves it. When I was in the elevator, I overheard her colleague saying that the reason she was upset was because she had been cheating on her boyfriend with her new intern. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 397
You deserved it 4 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you went up to her, smashed the frozen yogurt in her face, called her a bitch, and dumped her sorry cheating ass... right? I hope that's how it happened!

adelaide_evening 0

I hope you threw the frozen yogurt on her before you broke up with her.

Comments

first of all that is reallyyyyy sweet of you wish my boyfriend would do that for me, but then again i'd prob gain a bunch of weight:P but ehmm im really sorry that totally and completly sux for you, noone deserves it, and u sound like a really sweet guy. but im sure that you wont have trouble finding someone wayy better for you:)

Icalasari 0

Actually, I would have stayed with her. If she was having a bad day BECAUSE she was cheating, then it could have been guilt, showing she loved you immensely

wow that suks ass soooo what happened you gotta tell us

awwww, that really sucks, you sound like such a good bf... i would love for my bf to bring me frozen yogurt when i'm having a bad day :)

fuhresurex3 0

Well Atleast she felt bad But dump her ass asap

Did you set her free trough the window ? that would be the most logical thing to do ...

happygoluckyhh 0

Sounds made up. Why would she be upset about cheating? I mean, if she was fine enough to cheat on a person like you then what hit her at THAT MOMENT where she was so upset? She must have been cheating on you for some time so what hit her at THAT MOMENT, as I said before. If she choose to cheat on you why would SHE be upset? It sounds unlikely. If she was upset about leaving you, then she wouldn't leave you.

LeCorsaire_fml 0