Hearsay

By froyo - 26/02/2009 17:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I knew my girlfriend was having a bad day. I went to bring her frozen yogurt at work because she loves it. When I was in the elevator, I overheard her colleague saying that the reason she was upset was because she had been cheating on her boyfriend with her new intern. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 397
You deserved it 4 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you went up to her, smashed the frozen yogurt in her face, called her a bitch, and dumped her sorry cheating ass... right? I hope that's how it happened!

adelaide_evening 0

I hope you threw the frozen yogurt on her before you broke up with her.

Comments

toenails 0

Definitely confront her first! Rumours might not always be true. But if it is, drop her!

thepainter 0

I hope something similar happens to that bitch. Been cheated on too, I know how it feels bro.

finally #65, I thought I was the only one who thought that the person who told him could've been lying to spreading a false rumor he thought to be true. What I would've done is not fully believe it, go into her office with the frozen yogurt and be nice, and tell her you heard a horrible rumor that would be disappointing if true. Tell her that if she has been cheating on you to tell you because then you can end on better terms. If it's false, and you want to believe it to be, that she should squash the rumor right then. You would either get a little pain for "believing it", even though you didn't (trust me, I know girls and she will still think you believed it) or you would make her feel bad and break up with her.

It might be gossip, but if it isn't tell her to go kill herself!

yeah telling someone to kill themselves is mature

supwithitk 0

That sucks, you need to confirm it first though. Seems like everyone's a cheater..

FlickMyBean 0
playncold 0

Yes, I often base all of my relationship decisions off of office gossip, because office gossip is well-known for being the most credible source of information! 80's right. If she feels guilty about cheating, she'll be decent enough to fess up. If it's a rumor, well shame on you for believing it over your girlfriend.

karenwalker2005 0

We need more guys like you. How could she ever cheat on someone like you? :(

It does suck. I just kinda killed it wiht a girl i like. fuckit