Hearsay

By froyo - 26/02/2009 17:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I knew my girlfriend was having a bad day. I went to bring her frozen yogurt at work because she loves it. When I was in the elevator, I overheard her colleague saying that the reason she was upset was because she had been cheating on her boyfriend with her new intern. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 397
You deserved it 4 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you went up to her, smashed the frozen yogurt in her face, called her a bitch, and dumped her sorry cheating ass... right? I hope that's how it happened!

adelaide_evening 0

I hope you threw the frozen yogurt on her before you broke up with her.

Comments

I think you should break with her clearly and coolly (does this word even exist in english?) :) Making angry scenes will make her only fell better. BTW frozen yogurt - +1 for you. :) Be strong.

Agreed being an asshole back means she can flip the situation and make you look like the bad guy

That's when you toss one off in the yogurt and bring it to her sweetly. Once you know she's ingested it... tell her to F OFF!

wayne brady's gonna have to smack a bitch

you should give her the yogurt and ask her if you should check yourself at the doctor, since you are getting a slight rash, on your privates, and it is getting worst. Considering she is the only one you slept with, it should not be an std.

TheOrpheus 0

#16 is right. I personally can't stand people who cheat in relationships.

Why is it that every nice dude seems to have a cheating girlfriend? I don't get it. :( Sorry man.. I hope you left that *****.

epic_fail_whoa 0

@23/27 We appreciate it. -.- That's freaking ridiculous. But man, that SUCKS!!!!! Well, if it helps, you know have a lot of random people you'll never meet on the internet feel bad for you...? Sorry!

aw :( and you were getting her frozen yogurt! so sweet. you don't deserve that. i know. you and i can go out :)