Hate campaign

By superscrewed - 20/01/2010 13:31 - United States

Today, I discovered that my supervisor has been submitting completed projects to our manager on time for everyone on the team but me. She has been deliberately making it appear as though I am weeks behind on my projects, when in reality I am one of the first ones done every month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 924
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Document, document, document - take it all to HR and get that bitch fired. Then apply for her job.

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. If you're younger and prettier than she is, she's probably jealous of you

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. If you're younger and prettier than she is, she's probably jealous of you

Stevenopolis 0

@ noshitsherlock - my thoughts exactly. Probably also has a bigger chest and the boss is probably single or childless. Those are usually the worse female bosses, nothing but ambition and keeping the competition at bay. Time to get that resume in order and the **** outta that place...

Hanban 0

She is letting her insecurity take a toll on the company. Such sadness.

jktadych 0

maybe you should mess with her head because payback is a bitch

Document, document, document - take it all to HR and get that bitch fired. Then apply for her job.

BelaLugosisdead 0

Complain to corporate. Get her ass fired.

Hope the supervisor bitch got fired.

your computer will say when you finished working on documents, it'll say something like "last modified on...", that should help you prove when you actually finished the work.

seven_to_twelve 3

That's what I was going to say almost exactly.

bobsanction 18

YDI for not turning in your projects yourself.

xmagster 0

Yeah, definitely not a ydi. You are supposed to trust your work partners... OP should go talk to her superiors and tell them what happened, show emails and other time stamped documents as proof of her timely work, and submit her work to her superiors personally as to avoid this happening again. She would probably get her supervisor fired.

Go to your manager and ask if you can turn your projects in directly to him/her. It will show that you are done on time and cut out any chance of a middle man screwing it up for you!

Hanban 0

Submit the projects directly to the manager instead, if you can. Also, report your supervisor's behavior; she needs to be fired.

don't worry, you'll always have people that are asses...iam sure she's not the first one...

iamgoofymovie 0

she probably just hasn't been laid n a while n has to take it out on someone...sucks for you