Hate campaign

By superscrewed - 20/01/2010 13:31 - United States

Today, I discovered that my supervisor has been submitting completed projects to our manager on time for everyone on the team but me. She has been deliberately making it appear as though I am weeks behind on my projects, when in reality I am one of the first ones done every month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 924
You deserved it 2 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Document, document, document - take it all to HR and get that bitch fired. Then apply for her job.

noshitsherlock 0

That sucks. If you're younger and prettier than she is, she's probably jealous of you

Comments

What HiddenAce91 said. My supervisor is the same way so I started CC'n our mgr... she gets pissed every time, but I haven't been 'under the bus' since :D

as #26 said, however don't cc the manager, BCC the manager so supervisor dont know about it :) just test the supervisor and see if she has any brains at all.. eamail her asking why she does that. if she is not that bright she will email you back telling you. then forward the emails to the manager and if she wants to tell you face to face, thats ok, set your mobile/ cell phone on video record and leave it on your desk :)

What a "lovely" workplace. Makes me think of my previous one, and the resulting job loss because of that type of crap. :-/ Envious coworkers are bad, but envious supervisors are the worst. I second what #29 said.

seriously, HR your boss' ass! Plus, karma will always come back two-fold. And def with #29....

if you can prove it, you can get your supervisor fired. Go to HR too.

jcpt1984 0

Report her to HR and BCC all your future projects.

what you should do from now on is cc your manager with all your finish projects. good luck ps if this don't work. it time for pay back.

Apparently she needs to spend extra time on your reports for them to be adequate, because intentionally delaying work would be suicidal with today's technology and unemployment.