Hard to beat

By onlyslightly - 30/11/2012 08:33 - United States

Today, my cat peed on my bra. I didn't realize this until after I arrived at work for my 12-hour shift. Now I'm trying to wash my bra out in the sink and stuff paper towels down it to soak up the moisture. Only 10 more hours to go, and the smell of cat pee is still lingering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 017
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

Ugh. I feel for you. Cat pee is practically impossible to wash out. Good luck.

Comments

I have cats (none of them act alike) and volunteered at a cat shelter. Cat pee isn't that strong when they're fixed compared to when they are unfixed. No need to worry about males spraying their territory! That smell is hard to get out. Maybe OP's cat is fixed? That could be why it took her a while to notice.

SApprentice 34

Grab some tape. Go into the bathroom. Carefully fold some paper towels, then tape them over your breasts or onto the inside of your shirt. Problem solved. There will likely be some skin irritation, but surely less than a wet, urine soaked bra would cause. Otherwise, just let them hang free, but I'm assuming that since you went through all this trouble that the thought of people seeing the outline of your nipples through your shirt embarrasses you too much for that.

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

How did you not notice the smell as soon as you put it on?? Cat pee is insanely strong. Either your cat pees in inappropriate places often enough that you don't notice the smell anymore, or you need your sinuses checked.

How dumb are you to not notice a cat/dog or anything has pissed in your under garments? Do you generally wear semi wet others? Or do you always wear clothes that smell to not notice that?

olpally 32

109- neither of you win. That's final. Go to your corners and have a battle royal on the next fml.

It wasn't a contest. I was an ass and ended up being wrong. Although jesustits didn't exactly help.

laylay33 6

Just through out your bra..? Buy a new one