Hard to beat

By onlyslightly - 30/11/2012 08:33 - United States

Today, my cat peed on my bra. I didn't realize this until after I arrived at work for my 12-hour shift. Now I'm trying to wash my bra out in the sink and stuff paper towels down it to soak up the moisture. Only 10 more hours to go, and the smell of cat pee is still lingering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 017
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

Ugh. I feel for you. Cat pee is practically impossible to wash out. Good luck.

Comments

How did it take you 2 hours notice the smell of cat piss?

And you didn't just think of not wearing a bra? :P Granted, if you have a larger chest, it can be awkward-- but not nearly as awkward as smelling like cat pee. But I guess if not wearing a bra hurts (as it can for some), then I would get that.

when you get home soak your bra in vinegar. this will neutralize the smell. then wash it normally.

When you have an argument on the Internet, only the communists win.

martin_martian7 11

The point is that we all know that cats are ninjas!

Pee on your cat. That will teach him. And he won't give himself a bath because he hates water.

You leave your bra laying out and not put away in a drawer?

She was probably about to be getting dressed and had it set out when the cat snuck over took a piss and ran off. Though she should have felt the moisture, unless her bra is really really thick.

Ydi being a cat owner and not putting your clothes up when you take them off..