Hard to beat

By onlyslightly - 30/11/2012 08:33 - United States

Today, my cat peed on my bra. I didn't realize this until after I arrived at work for my 12-hour shift. Now I'm trying to wash my bra out in the sink and stuff paper towels down it to soak up the moisture. Only 10 more hours to go, and the smell of cat pee is still lingering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 017
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

Ugh. I feel for you. Cat pee is practically impossible to wash out. Good luck.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

They're all probably asking about her new perfume. *It makes me think of pussy* they all exclaim.

missababgaga 19

I can almost guarantee that something similar that has happened to most pet owners, myself included. It it sure does suck. Sorry that happened to you!

mimiminx 23

I've had pets all my life and it's never happened to me...

missababgaga 19

...which is why I said most, not ALL.

Never happened to me either or anyone else I know.

SApprentice 34

It's happened to me, with a school back pack. Sometimes you're in a hurry and don't have time to notice. Also, they don't always completely drench things in urine- often times it's just a light mist that can dry very quickly but still produce an odor. 95, how do you it hasn't happened to anyone you know? I'm sure that you know hundreds of people, maybe not well, but that you've at least met or chatted with, and just because they don't start rambling about a cat urine experience that they had one time doesn't mean that it hasn't happened to them.

pheebs314 17

108- I've totally had the back pack thing happen to me also.

RedPillSucks 31

For all who say "free boob it", if OP is large breasted or has large nipples, that may bring her some attention she really doesn't need. Imagine if she's at a construction site working the jack-hammer.... Hold on, give me a moment.....

Wow so you managed to turn yourself on with your post! That's slightly weird. How's it coming (ahem) along?

RedPillSucks, you're going to blind if you don't stop.

obviousboy 8

That was pretty good. I applaud you sir.

RedPillSucks 31

Well, I'll stop, eventually... Ok, I'm done now... Just had some of my roommates Doritos, too... *washes hands*

Well RedPills sounds like you had a fappy good time.

Take off bra spray yourself with perfume and stick band aids over your nipples, just in case :)

How did you not notice? The smell likely didn't get particularly strong once you arrived at work.

perdix 29

Stuffing paper towels in your bra to soak up moisture? Who do you think you are fooling? You're stuffing your bra to make your **** look big! Well played! You're now going to see how much further the girls with the big ******* get in the business world. Bosses like the girls with the big uns, even if they smell like cat pee. ;) Rawr!

That is until she returns the next day with small ******* again and the boss is sad.

perdix 29

#56, or she could keep stuffing until she gets promoted to where she can afford a boob job. She can take out a loan for the operation by calling it "career development." ;)

Haha that's clever. But one day if her boss gets touchy he will notice!

perdix 29

#98, that's the day she hits the jackpot with the sexual harassment lawsuit. Of course, the boss could counter-sue for false advertising, but those suits rarely get much sympathy.

Haha true true. Did you hear about the man who sued his wife for being ugly? And won? True story. She had a baby with him, he said it looked like neither of them and accused her of cheating when she then admitted she actually got loads of plastic surgery and he sued her for marrying under false pretenses or something and she had to pay him so much money. I can't remember the amount but if you look it up you'll see.

While it may not have been on the floor, if she had her clothes in a closed drawer or hanging up the cat would have had a MUCH more difficult task and it probably would not have happened. I can't believe how many people feel sorry for this person for her own slovenliness.

So basically what you're saying here, is that your boobs smell like pussy... Let me think about this, you might be the perfect woman... Hummm...

You should always check your dishware, those might not be the only cups your cat pees in.

Go home on your lunch break and change your bra...and maybe shower too.