Hard to beat

By onlyslightly - 30/11/2012 08:33 - United States

Today, my cat peed on my bra. I didn't realize this until after I arrived at work for my 12-hour shift. Now I'm trying to wash my bra out in the sink and stuff paper towels down it to soak up the moisture. Only 10 more hours to go, and the smell of cat pee is still lingering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 017
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KY_Jelly 10

Ugh. I feel for you. Cat pee is practically impossible to wash out. Good luck.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

I'm pretty sure everyone at work is knocked out from the stench. You should be alright.

perdix 29

#111, I didn't really read this argument in detail (ok, at all), but I'm giving the nod to jesustitts this time because she has the best name for this story. Don't take it personally, MITM -- next time there is a story about a man and a machine, I'm on your side ;)

xcountrygirlx 8

try washing it first in a small amount of vinegar, then again with normal laundry detergent. I promise you this works!

Yep, I was everything in vinegar, it gets out smells and works as a fabric softener, and also dissolves any left over soap. It's perfect for washing smelly clothes.

I think you would be better off without a bra than smelling of cat pee. If you feel naked without it, you can always have your jacket on.

pheebs314 17

50- sorry for the late reply, but I have a cat that opens drawers just to fling the clothes inside onto the floor, then pull clothes from other drawers into the first. She could pee anywhere she wanted. Fortunately, she only wants to pee in a plastic box full of sand.

hazardmuffin 21

If you have a jacket or sweater or your clothes suit the purpose, just go bra-less.