Help yourself

By meghandix89 - 20/12/2016 01:35 - United States

Today, my aunt asked me to have my 13-year-old autistic cousin stay over for the night. When he got here, he told me his mom forgot his Vaseline, and asked if I'd be a dear and go get some for him. His mom informed me that he uses it to masturbate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 841
You deserved it 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, don't judge. 13 year old autistic cousins have needs too, you know.

I can say from experience that circumcised folks don't need lube to **********. I've never heard that before. Foreskin only covers the glans of the penis, so unless you really like rubbing the head, the shaft is unaffected by circumcision.

Comments

Hey, don't judge. 13 year old autistic cousins have needs too, you know.

I'd tell her to take his ass to the local motel 6 down the road.

Am I only one who is wondering what in the world he needs vaseline for?

If you don't know, you're not old enough.

tounces7 27

Although, the worst lube, frankly.

species4872 19

Bit of a slippery slope this one.

Come now, let's not judge! Maybe he's just been dry-dogging it his whole life, and never discovered the wonders of... lubricated recreation.

I understand what he's up to but what role is vaseline supposed to play??

Circumsised males require lube to rub one out.

I can say from experience that circumcised folks don't need lube to **********. I've never heard that before. Foreskin only covers the glans of the penis, so unless you really like rubbing the head, the shaft is unaffected by circumcision.

All 13-year-old boys have needs! And if he doesn't have an older brother or cousin to educate him. Be a good Aunt an upgrade his lubrication of choice. People in the comments are confused about his Vaseline choice, this and hand lotion would be a young boys first options they all truly believe they are being discreet and that no one knows what they want it for! They're just really concerned about chapel lips and dry skin ya right! Hook him up with something silicone-based! You'll be his favorite aunt for life!

It's a Christmas miracle! Think of this as your chance to bring myrrh to the baby. You're like a wise man from the East!

Benpai74 0

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf, his mom needs to at least keep it on the downlow