Grossed out

By disguested - 04/03/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, after threatening my son for weeks that if he didn't clean his room, I would, I went in, equipped with a garbage bag, ready to throw away everything I found, only to discover dozens of empty bottles, two partially empty pizza boxes, Taco Bell wrappers, and cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 737
You deserved it 16 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a useless threat. "Do your chores or I will for you!"

SKRules 0

What's the problem? You should've known what you were getting into.

Comments

What kind of threat is that? I would never ever clean if it meant someone else would do it for me. A real threat is if you told him that if you had to clean it yourself, you would throw out everything out of place, without regard to it's importance to him. And that none of whatever left his room would be replaced. Also, I would so leave the roaches....in his bed.

dwills15 0

i would've made him clean that motherf**ker! Maybe if u locked his door and boarded it up, (and the windows), with him in it, then maybe he'll clean it up when he gets tired of pissing on the floor. idk...... im a teenager myself....... and keep a dirty room.

melsababe 0
kirbcheck76 3

I'm a father of 3 boys if you want your son to have a clean room then get out the belt and bust his butt threats don't work on a teenage boy action does

Is it the year 1895 already? You hit your...teenaged sons, really? how sad.

who are probably quite a bit taller than you now and too old for discipline anyways....god speed.

ASHLEEBAYBEEx3 4

wow, you told him that he cleans his room OR YOU clean his room ? having his mom clean up his room like his slave. yupp that will show him ;P YDI learn how to give him a REAL punishment ;P

I have NEVER understood that threat! Congratulations, mom. You just gave yourself another chore? Weird parenting.

Okay, so why is an FML? The kid's room was dirty...and she came in to find it was...dirty??

FAIL! thats why spanish parents hit their kids, cuz getting hit with the metal side of the belt on our ass will get us moving, or a broomstick, or one of those plug in thingies...un enchufe...idk how thats in english

And by the way, what the hell kind of house do you run, letting him keep such a bio-hazard for a room, anyway? Why in the world would you let your son EAT and DRINK in his bedroom? You know, the more I think about this, you are a terrible parent. You don't train your kid to eat in the dining room or living room or kitchen. That's probably because the family is not eating dinner together. Then, you "punish" him by cleaning his room? Let me tell you how I would do it. First of all, dinner together as a family, no excuses. Second of all, spend your waking hours in the common areas of the house so that we can all relate to each other as a family. Third, if you keep your room filthy, you LOSE your room. Sleep on the couch for a week. He'd come home and find that room padlocked and when he'd get it back, he'd have to clean it in order to keep it. Geez, lady: it's not that difficult...