Grossed out

By disguested - 04/03/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, after threatening my son for weeks that if he didn't clean his room, I would, I went in, equipped with a garbage bag, ready to throw away everything I found, only to discover dozens of empty bottles, two partially empty pizza boxes, Taco Bell wrappers, and cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 737
You deserved it 16 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a useless threat. "Do your chores or I will for you!"

SKRules 0

What's the problem? You should've known what you were getting into.

Comments

crazzy19 0

how is saying your gonna clean his room if he doesnt a threat? sounds nice to me.

had you found condoms, clothing from the opposite sex, drugs and pornographic magazines this would have been an fml. but seriously, how'd this get through the mods?

misteronexx 0

Goddamn fml.com really went to shit... what a shame...

Why are so many people saying "at least you didn't find condoms!"? Since when is safe sex a thing to be upset with someone for?

When they're still living with mom and dad.

Chasted 0

It's just one of those topics you don't like bringing up and asking about, sure it's assumed you are but... You don't want to have the mental image of your parents going at it now don't you? I'm very (And hopefully) sure that the parents don't want that image

Yes, and it's completely understandable, but if they are going to do it- which they likely will whether mom likes it or not- wouldn't you be happier that your child was making the mature decision to NOT put themselves at a higher risks of STDs/pregnancy? I wouldn't encourage sex, but I certainly wouldn't forbid it and act like it doesn't exist.

Something tells me that Astro Plastic is merely a ****, as it's fairly obvious why they wouldn't want to see that. Either that, or her family is Black/Latino (Racism FTW!). On a side note that's unrelated, why the hell would the OP clean the room, that just reinforces the son's behavior.

There was one factual statement in that entire response, but no need to get all butthurt. Go back on Encyclopedia Dramatica and stay there.

Chasted 0

Maybe so but that doesn't change my point in any way (Then, what if said family is heavily into Christan values?)

I wouldn't have cleaned it up for him. That's not teaching him anything.

WhatANoob 0

NUMBER 38 IS THE BEST COMMENT EVAR FOR HAVING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMIPONSHIP

YDI for threatening your son with cleaning his room for him... W...tf?

greeneyedgoalie7 0

she always does, she loves annoying people with pointless comments on here. pay no attention(:

Cleaning his room for him as a punishment? What great parenting skills you have. He probably left all that garbage there on purpose just to make you mad. YDI.