Grossed out

By disguested - 04/03/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, after threatening my son for weeks that if he didn't clean his room, I would, I went in, equipped with a garbage bag, ready to throw away everything I found, only to discover dozens of empty bottles, two partially empty pizza boxes, Taco Bell wrappers, and cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 737
You deserved it 16 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a useless threat. "Do your chores or I will for you!"

SKRules 0

What's the problem? You should've known what you were getting into.

Comments

masterblaster39 0

Snick.....will you please have an open session on FML lingo so everyone will stop asking "what does this mean"?

why would you threaten to clean your sons room? that's like telling him he doesn't need to clean it himself. YDI for being stupid.

Jesus **** you people don't know how to read. ONE MORE TIME. Multiple posts explain. My mother also made the same threat. "Clean your room, or I throw everything in it away." Very persuasive threat, in my opinion. Got me to clean my shit up, anyways.

why would you threaten to clean your sons room? that's like telling him he doesn't need to clean it himself. YDI for being stupid.

perdix 29

So your threat was that if he didn't clean his room, you would do it for him? What are you going to do if he refuses to **********?

Win but then again I wouldn't want my mom to rub one out. I could get my friends mom that is a total Milf though.

curlgirl1311 0

FYL indeed. Does the lack of sentence structure bother anyone else more than the cockroaches though?

blueeyes24 0

Where does it say she didn't look at it the first time she told him to clean his room? Assuming a bit?

Find child pornography, a crack pipe, and/or a corpse in his room next time, then submit the FML.

Cockroaches don't usually stay in one room. Since OP has been nagging her son to clean his room for weeks, we can assume she likes a reasonably clean house. Most people don't enjoy living with bugs anyway. Perhaps it's different for you.

he wanted you to clean it so when you say clean orbit I will he made it worse.