Grossed out

By disguested - 04/03/2010 20:01 - United States

Today, after threatening my son for weeks that if he didn't clean his room, I would, I went in, equipped with a garbage bag, ready to throw away everything I found, only to discover dozens of empty bottles, two partially empty pizza boxes, Taco Bell wrappers, and cockroaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 737
You deserved it 16 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's a useless threat. "Do your chores or I will for you!"

SKRules 0

What's the problem? You should've known what you were getting into.

Comments

itsgonnahappento 11

no she means that she will throw away anything on the floor like toys or clothes or like a cell phone or iPod just throw it away

missvee98324 0

Guys,stop saying," well what did you expect"? because if you found roaches you would scream.

greeneyedgoalie7 0
masterblaster39 0

Maybe I'm reading into this wrong, but is it your intention to teach him that if he doesn't want to do what is asked of him, you will just do it for him? You fail on this one YDI.

Multiple posts explain. My mother also made the same threat. "Clean your room, or I throw everything in it away." Very persuasive threat, in my opinion. Got me to clean my shit up, anyways.

Sounds like a typical teenager minus the cockroaches. That's just nasty...

I'm guessing the cockroaches were just thrown in there to make it sound worse.

masterblaster39 0

#56 fill in the blanks. _ou _eserved _t.

Jake1595 0

if he didn't you would? why not ground him and still make him clean it...

greeneyedgoalie7 0

oooh the beoutch strikes again, op means the person who posted the fml to begin with

snicker.. why do you keep doing that stupid *sigh* thing. like we really need to know you just sighed? you have way too many opinions that no one cares about.

quarty165 0

threatening that you would clean his room if he didn't? so what is that? if you don't do your work, i'll do it for you! that's not gonna make him do squat.

Gonna repost this. Multiple posts explain. My mother also made the same threat. "Clean your room, or I throw everything in it away." Very persuasive threat, in my opinion. Got me to clean my shit up, anyways.

spetchi 0

Well that's different than the whole "Clean it or I will." Saying you'll clean it for the kid isn't do a lot of good. Now if she had said "Clean it or I'll throw EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN THE GARBAGE" that I could understand being a threat

I thought she just meant like trash??..

don't listen to these guys. you did the right thing telling him that you'd clean his room. (she meant that she'd throw away everything out of place) If he had all that in his room, you should ground him harshly. Now show your son that in the real world, he would be a shut in. Hey! confine him to his room with his "pets" see if that helps!