Great timing

By LTJFP - 26/10/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I was at AT&T getting my phone fixed. At one point, the salesman said, "You should see this." It was a text message from some girl apologizing for sleeping with my boyfriend for the past four months, and telling me that they were moving him out of our apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 012
You deserved it 2 249

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good thing you got your phone fixed just in time! It would have been really awkward at home if you hadn't got that message. You get home "What are you doing?" Boyfriend "I'm moving out" You "Why??" Bf "Oh... didn't you get that text message? The girl I've been sleeping with sent it earlier today."

perdix 29

Of course, you need your phone fixed. It is obviously broken if it spews out terrible messages like that. You might want to get your boyfriend fixed, too. Take that dog to a vet.

Comments

xxcrazybestiexx 0

That really sucks. You will find someone way better who won't get the girl he's cheating on u with to do his dirty work. You deserve better.

perdix 29

Of course, you need your phone fixed. It is obviously broken if it spews out terrible messages like that. You might want to get your boyfriend fixed, too. Take that dog to a vet.

Of course you need a new life . U obviosly dont have one if your spending time making stupid comments like that

Oh my God, this is so horrible. I'm so sorry to hear it. Your boyfriend is an ass, and so is the girl. Move on and consider them a learning experience: Stupid people cheat, and then prove it by breaking up in a text. By the way, your boyfriend has no gonads. He had to have the girl he cheated with send you the break up text. Real classy.

Only me find it amazing that not boyfriend himself but a complete stranger texted her claiming that her boyfriend is breaking up and hurting this poor girl by saying that she has been cheated on for 4 months already :D

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but she probably posted this after getting home and confirming the facts (aka: him moving out). In any case, FYL for having a shitty boyfriend. Hope you find someone better.

There is a little adjustment screw you can set. It ungarbles that message to read "Hey honey, I thought it would be nice if my best friend and I give you a threesome and make breakfast for you."

That is beyond awful. I really feel terrible for you. Had to laugh at the above comments in regard to the salesman reading your messages though - brilliant.

I think there's a way you can send him the entire Bible in text message form...it would show him the error of his ways while clogging up his phone with thousands of texts!

eyes_to_the_sun 0

why wouldnt your phone be turned off while it was being fixed? anytime i ever got my phone fix, i always got it back turned off.

Depends on what's being fixed. If the issue is hardware, i.e. a physical malfunction, then yeah, you'd need to turn it off in order to fix it (opening any electronic up while it's either on or powered, which includes still having the battery in, is a really bad idea). If it's some sort of software malfunction (which is entirely possible with a smartphone), then it's likely going to need to be on, at least in order to diagnose the problem, if not to fix it.