By jennaaa01 - 10/03/2016 04:51 - United States - Somers

Today, I had knee surgery. I have to wear these lovely compression stockings, and going to the bathroom is really hard since I can't bend my knee at all. I ended up getting pee all over the stockings, but I can't take them off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 477
You deserved it 1 639

jennaaa01 tells us more.

hey guys, OP here, and thank you all so much for the well-wishes. I forgot to log in before I posted the fml. I had a meniscus repair surgery, actually the second time I've had it done. I'm loving all your puns though. and to those saying to take the stockings off for a short time, my doctor wants me to keep them on until tomorrow, so I'll have had them on for a full two days. I'm not allowed to shower yet, seeing as my surgery was yesterday and he wants me to wait 48 hours.

Top comments

Congrats, you're living in the black-and-white portion of the informercial from before the super handy product is introduced. My guess is it's some sort of piss-concentrating funnel.

Comments

blueyes909 24
Shadowvoid 33

I'm not sure you fully grasp what's going on here... Wrong FML maybe?

I assume they mean to have a friend help them to remove the stocking since they obviously can't do it themselves.

I think OP can physically take the stalkings off, they're just not supposed to. But I don't know anything about knee surgery, so I could have read it wrong.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

After I had my knee surgery (meniscal repair and total ACL reconstruction), I had to wear compression stockings for a few days afterwards to help prevent clots. I couldn't bend my leg at all for at least 6 weeks, it was awful. The OP probably isn't allowed to take their stockings off either.

HairyPunisher 27

Yeah FYL but try to ask for someone to help you in your situation

I hope you get to feeling better, OP. Pain is no fun, and it makes everyday tasks an absolute nightmare.

Wait til you have to take a number 2 without bending your knees

Ignoring all the piss puns, I wish you the best of luck in your recovery. Think of it like this: You'd be in much more suffering if you didn't have the surgery, and ideally when you recover it will be worth it. Get better!

Congrats, you're living in the black-and-white portion of the informercial from before the super handy product is introduced. My guess is it's some sort of piss-concentrating funnel.

I swear Buzzfeed did a video on girls peeing in mock penis funnels

SilverInGray 25

Stp's, or stand to pee's. Totally a thing. Mostly for trans men, or for stuff like camping/hiking for cis woman.