Great timing

By wideeyeddays - This FML is from back in 2016 but it's good stuff - United States - Pasadena

Today, my dad thought it was a great idea to text me and say he'd had to put our dog down. I was in the middle of class and still had hours left at school. It's not fun to walk across campus holding back tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 212
You deserved it 1 695

Top comments

I know the feeling.. animals, especially dogs are of the same importance as humans in most peoples lives.

VashSN17 10

That must've been awful.. I've never had a dog but I've always wanted one.. sorry for your loss...

Comments

It always sucks to lose a pet, so sorry for your loss

I'm sorry for your loss. I don't know if you believe in the Rainbow Bridge, but I hope you can take comfort in that.

I know what you're going through op. Saying goodbye to a pet is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. They're family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Sorry op. Most dog owners know that a dog is just like another family member. So sorry for your loss

That's awful, i'm really sorry, I don't think I could hold back the tears

Yeah, me neither ._. I would probably just cry no matter where I was.

Last year my mom texted me right before a big final that she put our cat down. I didn't do very well on the final...

AScooterman 12

Believe me my friend I'm sharing in your pain. Sorry to hear it, and no matter how kind your family thought it was to take care of this while you were in school they had no clue about the emotional pain that you would be in.

I am so sorry for your loss, and though I'm not in college yet I know how it feels to be in class fighting back tears...

jstrawberry 4

Yo!! That's beyond f*cked up!!! F*ck your dad!!