Great parenting, Patricia

By HeMayHaveSomeIssues - 28/02/2014 20:01 - Denmark

Today, I left for work. Halfway to my car, my neighbour's son jumped out and emptied a bucket of water all over me. The little pissant screamed with laughter and ran back to his house. His mum's reaction was essentially, "Kids will be kids" and slamming the door on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 404
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to fill up hundreds of water balloons and bombard them when they leave the house. What? You're just a kid at heart. ;)

Comments

byEyecandy 10

denmark. the happiest place on the planet.

bahamut357 16

That would be a waste of perfectly good hot pockets :/

harmtouch16 11

I would call the cops. That's actually battery and depending on his age he could spend a few days in jouvie!

From the way the kid "screamed with laughter and ran back to his house," I have a feeling he's under 10. Even if OP calls the cops, I doubt they'd take him seriously. It's in this type of situation that good old fashioned revenge is most useful :)

Durantye 8

Teenager yes, anything lower than 14 and you're looking more at calling the police on the parents and depending on the situation they may pay you compensation and/or have the kid removed from them if it is an upstanding issue.

paybacksabeach 1

I suggest a "peace" offering of chocolate chip cookies with chocolate flavored ex-lax. ;-)

WHY WOULD ANYONE DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING ? Oh that's right it's because kids can getaway with anything, kids and old people !!!!!

Have you ever seen those chainsaw pranks on YouTube? If you have, that's exactly what you gotta do. Scare the living shit out of that kid, and he will never mess with you again. You can call it even ;)

Give the little git the dry cleaning bill.

Durantye 8

Correct me if I am wrong but pretty sure you can call the police on the parents if he continues to do things like this and the parents refuse to try and fix it and the kid can be taken away and put in a more suitable environment.