Great parenting, Patricia

By HeMayHaveSomeIssues - 28/02/2014 20:01 - Denmark

Today, I left for work. Halfway to my car, my neighbour's son jumped out and emptied a bucket of water all over me. The little pissant screamed with laughter and ran back to his house. His mum's reaction was essentially, "Kids will be kids" and slamming the door on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 404
You deserved it 3 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to fill up hundreds of water balloons and bombard them when they leave the house. What? You're just a kid at heart. ;)

Comments

Teepee their house! :D Then when they complain respond with "karma's a bitch" and slam the door in their faces! >:D

Teepee their house huh? While he's at it he should make a wigwam as well.

Call me a pacifist, but pass the peace pipe. If you want revenge, hide the snacks and wait.

start pissing in a bucket. get your friends to donate too. you'll know what to do when its full.

Put a communal chamber pot in the mall for quick collection.

Rcmpbell 6

That's when you invite a younger family member over or your kids and throw them at that kids mother and say kids will be kids back :-)

I don't think it's what you meant, but the mental image of OP throwing kids at the neighbor made me giggle.

AFCCT 7

Throw out everything you learned about being the bigger person cause it's rampage time. Prank war!

Next time empty a bucket of urine over the little twerp and then slam the door in his moms face. And then say to her, 'revenge is revenge so kiss my asd'. I hope you get them back very soon.

Put shit in a paper bag light it on fire and ring her door bell a bunch.

Bad idea. They can be picked up and thrown back. Now if you have almost freezing water.....

Plus a frozen balloon to the head could probably kill a kid if you threw it hard enough. We don't want a lawsuit. Maybe a liquid that stains or smells really bad?

Ha! What a brat! When you see him next, just whisper to him that you've summoned spiders to eat his tongue while he sleeps.

There are so many great suggestions here. Seriously, this is where you just get revenge. Drench that little bastard. Water, piss, ammonia, indelible dye... especially the last one. Something nice and bright. I'd suggest florescent blue or green. Pink/red/orange can be scrubbed down and called a sunburn, and that isn't as funny..