Great job!

By spleechick - 28/01/2010 02:41 - United States

Today, I decided to bleach my belly hair. I bought some body hair bleach at the drug store, and I used it exactly as instructed. When I removed it, I was horrified to see my belly was about three shades lighter than the rest of my body. The hair was still exactly the same darkness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 332
You deserved it 24 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you shave, the new growing hair will be cut-off straight at the top in stead of being very thin, thus APPEARING to be thicker and darker. But when it grows back and wears down, it will look like it did before. And don't go saying 'hey when I was twelve my facial hair was thin and blonde and then I started shaving and now I'm twenty and my facial hair is thick and dark!'. Because that's the effect of puberty, not of shaving.

Why is everyone harping on this woman? she's obviously trying to change something about herself that she is sure is unnatractive. Its not her fault she was born with belly hair!

Comments

spleechick... FYL for being a female with dark belly hair.

Intellectualist 0

if you have naturally dark hair, it;s hard to avoid. You pretty much just said YDI for not being blonde. Clever.

Intellectualist 0

No I mean really dark hair, like practically black. I mean I have dark hair, and yes there is a little bit of belly hair that is very slightly visible, and I bleach it, but its not like you'd notice id I didn't, but some girls who are incredibly dark have very visible body hair, its not avoidable, so the person/troll who posted 'YDI' is an idiot and didn't take genetics into account. Indian and Celtic genes have more visible body hair than any other gene pool. *---~~ The more you know.

Who the **** bleaches their belly hair? Just shave it off you moron.

honey you totally need to wax that stuff off. or go into ipl.

What the hell, who does that? Just wax it off you moron. And like someone else said you should have tried it out on a small piece of skin before doing that. YDI all the way.

Mike_H0ck 1

I bet lauralatch is only defending her cuz she herself has massive amounts of chest hair =P

Mest_Is_Wicked 0

You do know it should be applied to the hair and not the skin? Of course, some will come in contact with the skin (I assume, since I'm a blonde with only a few belly hairs), but you shouldn't just smear it on, you know? Besides, you're better of waxing or depilating if it's so much you feel you have to hide it.