By Glutton - 28/01/2010 01:29 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I started our diet. After a long day of being held accountable for every calorie I ate, I went home to sneak a snack. My boyfriend came over to surprise me, and found me on the couch shoveling left-over Indian food into my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 258
You deserved it 49 591

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP it's because of people like you that United States of America is considered the land of the obese. Giving up on a diet after the first week or so is slightly acceptable, but on the first day? Some people need to come to their senses and realize that posting about their weak commitments/determinations on FML is not the best way to resolve the issue or gain sympathy.

shlee053 2

Comments

shlee053 2

why the **** do all you ******* discriminating ***** hate fat people so much.

olisykes_ 0

I'm assuming you or someone you love is fat..

only fat people defend other fatass' either run on a treadmill or become bulimic

because fat ppl eat eat and eat! but let me guess, your gunna blame it on their genetics?

YayAmerica 0

Okay, there are still calories in leftover Indian food. You can't just NOT count it, because you've counted everything else all day. If you're going to do that, you have to allow calories FOR it. For instance, if your limit is 1500, you need to save 400 calories for that 400 calories of Indian food or you're NOT on a diet. Ya moron.

Hey, 46, learn the English language before trying to insult people you little bitch.

98 just owned that discriminating trashbag ****.

@#37 shut UP! my dad just died from being overweight. 'kay!?!?! YOU BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAGS!

michael32123 0

lol #119 that was fail. things that went wrong with your comment. 1) you're mentally unstable 2) trying to make people feel bad for you via FML doesn't work 3) you're adopted and do not have a father

skoalbowl 0

this is so not a fml. omg who cares

119 your dad died from being fat? sounds like there'll be more food for everyone else

Gtfo kid, get your non grammar using self out of here.

tz. just eat 5-6 small nutritious, healthy low calorie meals a day. that way you avoid the urge to have a calorie rich snack.

JustStopSucking 0

And not even a full day at that. Congratulations you shitwhale, you have the willpower of a crack fiend. I look forward to subsidizing your quad bypass and forklift transport service.

#82, so did I xD it's totally my new insult, forget fag ^^ (btw, I really respect gay rights, I just think fag is a good insult. just sayin'.)

You were hungry?? So you decided to be a fatass and stuff yourself? Thats smart. Next time dont agree to something that you cant handle.

freakingreena 0

Omg! Now I want samosas and garlic naan! Thanks a lot, OP! :(

#6, I agree. Everyone is hating on this poor girl just because she caved and ate a food she enjoys. Her boyfriend is a dick for making her go on a diet anyway. Dump him, OP, you deserve better.

RrubiksCuber 6

From what it sounds like, her boyfriend wasn't forcing her on a diet, she said they were doing it together. Anyways, dumping someone for caring about your health? Pretty stupid. I have a feeling that you are of the more pudgy type of person...

pwincessa23 1

Ur a bitch. I used to be chubby when I was little and stupid things that people said were really hurtful. if u decide to be bulimic than sorry for u but that does not give u the right to run ur mouth like a crazy, ignorant and arogant little brat.

pwincessa23 1

That was for number 37 on the most part...

i was bulimic and fat so I think it's safe to say I'm not ignorant since I did something about it and I bet your still chubby

tomorrow is tikka masala day for me....

how the **** does shit like this get onto fml??!?! this is the dumbest shit ever. fags....

OP it's because of people like you that United States of America is considered the land of the obese. Giving up on a diet after the first week or so is slightly acceptable, but on the first day? Some people need to come to their senses and realize that posting about their weak commitments/determinations on FML is not the best way to resolve the issue or gain sympathy.

1: u said a snack 2: so you decided to eat indian food? 3: indian food? really? 4:indian food?!?! 5:INDIAN FOOD!?!?!!!

that's the same thing I thought. when someone says snack I think of a small bag of chips or some cookies. this chick tried to sneak a meal.

NPblankie123 0

maybe they are freaking indian. stop judging haters. why do Americans eat 500 pound burgers at mcdonalds? AMERICAN?! AmErIcAN!???!!

90: I would like to inform you that, I only get a 1/4 pounder with cheese when I go to McDonalds. But I am from Ireland so....