Great job!

By spleechick - 28/01/2010 02:41 - United States

Today, I decided to bleach my belly hair. I bought some body hair bleach at the drug store, and I used it exactly as instructed. When I removed it, I was horrified to see my belly was about three shades lighter than the rest of my body. The hair was still exactly the same darkness. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 332
You deserved it 24 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you shave, the new growing hair will be cut-off straight at the top in stead of being very thin, thus APPEARING to be thicker and darker. But when it grows back and wears down, it will look like it did before. And don't go saying 'hey when I was twelve my facial hair was thin and blonde and then I started shaving and now I'm twenty and my facial hair is thick and dark!'. Because that's the effect of puberty, not of shaving.

Why is everyone harping on this woman? she's obviously trying to change something about herself that she is sure is unnatractive. Its not her fault she was born with belly hair!

Comments

TryToBeKind 0

Why not just wear shirts that are longer than the waist-band of your pants and bathing suits that cover your belly up rather than messing with the hair? You don't deserve to have hair, you just do. And you couldn't have known the effect would be like it either. You just have bad luck. But yeah, the least expensive solution is to wear clothes that cover that up to begin with.

FYL. Some people are saying that YDI for not plucking/waxing, but those are both somewhat painful alternatives. Though I wouldn't have done it myself, I can't really blame you for trying to bleach it. I have no idea why it bleached your skin though. That sucks and it def. shouldn't have done that...

*Sigh* yes that happens, it goes back to normal within hours though. Ignore the imbeciles that say you deserve it though this is neither FYL nor YDI since it happens to anyone who bleaches *yawn*.

Hydrogen peroxide. So much cheeper than hairbleach, although, I've never had to bleach my belly before...