Good enough reason

By Anonymous - 17/05/2017 20:00

Today, I finally found out why my girlfriend doesn't want kids. She discovered Rugrats recently and, after binge watching the whole series, decided that our would-be children would be too adventurous for us to handle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 115
You deserved it 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she is just now discovering Rugrats, she isn't old enough to make a decision about having kids.

Be glad she doesn't want kids. Do you really want to have kids with someone who bases her opinions on a cartoon?

Comments

Druu 53

You just wait until they ask for a pet iguana. That shit is Reptar in disguise.

Be glad she doesn't want kids. Do you really want to have kids with someone who bases her opinions on a cartoon?

If she is just now discovering Rugrats, she isn't old enough to make a decision about having kids.

I see. She's addicted to documentaries. Just hope she doesn't find the seminal documentary series about children, "South Park." She'll probably get her tubes tied!

Hahaha that show makes fun of everything, she'd never leave the house!

I think this can easily be solved if she doesn't leave her child alone in a playpen with a plastic screwdriver.

So she didn't have a childhood??? tis a shame

jleon16 3

What do you mean "discovered Rugrats recently"?? How old are you guys?? XD

Just show her that one depressing Rugrats fan theory and she'll be right back on track.

You mean the one where all of the babies are just imaginary and Angelica is just using them to deal with her own frustrating life?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

If you want kids one day then I suggest you let her go. Don't go in with that I will change her mind BS. It doesn't end well.

I'm more curious about how old you guys are if she's now just discovering rugrats