Good enough reason

By Anonymous - 17/05/2017 20:00

Today, I finally found out why my girlfriend doesn't want kids. She discovered Rugrats recently and, after binge watching the whole series, decided that our would-be children would be too adventurous for us to handle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 116
You deserved it 473

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she is just now discovering Rugrats, she isn't old enough to make a decision about having kids.

Be glad she doesn't want kids. Do you really want to have kids with someone who bases her opinions on a cartoon?

Comments

Haha. The two top comments at this time of posting say it all. Just commenting for the sake of it right now. They get all of my thumbs.

1) As a Sunday School teacher to the same set of kids past 7 years, be glad that she doesn't want any because even I want to punch my own students in their faces now and then that my relationship with my students' finally reached the point where if I were to ask them if I can, they just laugh, telling me how funny I am. 2) Tell her about the crack theory of how Angelica's doll represents her biological mother that's a crack addict and her mother in the show is actually her step-mom who's just all about business and money, where as the other babies are just all in her imagination.

she's gotta point. those kids grew up to be unemployed assholes

Lucky O'Guin 18

It sounds as if your girlfriend is extremely stupid, immature, or just plain ignorant. I suggest you go find someone mature, somewhat intelligent, and who can use common sense to make decisions, especially if you intend to have children with them!

onceuponatime456 16

Run away as fast as you can. The last thing you need is someone who bases important life decisions on a ******* cartoon!

Like everybody else already said, she’s too young to even think about having kids if she just now discovered Rugrats. Unless she grew up in a country where Rugrats wasn’t localized in.

peterblack67 9

If your girlfriend is making life choices based on a cartoon then she obviously is way too young to think of having kids.