Give it back

By aliixmaee - 09/08/2011 14:50 - United States

Today, my girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me. She took everything, including the kidney I gave her a year ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 025
You deserved it 6 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can remind her that there will always be a piece of you inside her.

Comments

don't go to candy mountain man those damn horses

Don't worry I caught the Charlie the Unicorn reference

The jokes on her because you are actually a closet alcoholic. The kidneys doomed to fail anyways.

Candy mountain! Candy mountain! Fil me with sweet sugary goodness! by the way, those are unicorns bud.

Well, OP, it was either this or an FML about one year ago "Today, my girlfriend died cause I didn't want to give her my kidney. FML"

You sound like an amazing person, you'll find your true love soon!

Or run out of internal organs. Whichever comes first.

ashtree 12

Pull a Charlie the Unicorn on her and get it back! "They took my freakin kidney!!"

mattmalin11 0

Make sure she wakes up in bathtub filled with ice with a long cut on the side of her back that your kidney is in. Then, while she's freaking out, go to her house and take back what's yours.

yo get that back !!! cut her open while she is sleepin if its your last resort !!!!!! damn YDI for actualy giving your kidney to someone who isnt in your family tho... never give more than your dick and some dollars to a girl.

And that, my friends, is why this guy will never get any. He might be "giving his dick" to girls, but with that kind of attitude, I'm sure nobody has accepted.

yourbudtravis 0

you probably **** blow up dolls. go give that Asian doll yo dick. because obviously no woman would love you If you have that kind of personality.