GET OUTTA MY WAY

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got hit by a car while riding my bike. Instead of coming to my aid, the driver just laid on his horn and screamed out the window for me to move my ass, because he had places to be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 075
You deserved it 5 424

Top comments

Some people can be such inconsiderate assholes!!

aron666 25

Comments

what an asshole. i hope you got his plate number.

LAWSUIT! Just like hitting any other vehicle, drivers are responsible for damages and the exchange of information. Tell his insurance carrier everything that happened. Then tell the police and get a report. Then retain legal counsel.

Oh.. my.. god. I can't believe some people. I hope you got his license plate number. Sue the son of a bitch.

caligirllife 11

This happened to someone I know yesterday. Unless that's you

babyshaft408 8

I'd stay right where I was and call 911 while making sure I knew the license plate number in case he left.

crazytwinsmom 25

I feel that part of the process of getting a drivers license should be to ride a bike for at least a mile with traffic. Then drivers would be a lot more considerate of cyclists. A cyclist hit my husband's car while riding against traffic and trying to go through a large intersection on a yellow light which then turned red. The cyclist was not seriously hurt but was found at fault. We could have made him pay for the damage to our.car but we didn't bother.

Slam your fist into the hood of his car and then "move your ass"

if he happened to be Bruce Banner and was attempting a "Hulk Smash" turn yes that would be entirely appropriate

bvilleg 4

The problem is that people just don't know how to drive. You pass your test once and it lasts around 50 years (at least in the UK it does) before you need to get it renewed. What should be done, is that every 3 years everyone should be made to redo their driving tests (for cars, motorbikes and even bycycles). Your car needs an M.O.T each year to ensure it is safe to drive on the road, the driver should also be reviewed to make sure they are safe on the road too.