GET OUTTA MY WAY

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got hit by a car while riding my bike. Instead of coming to my aid, the driver just laid on his horn and screamed out the window for me to move my ass, because he had places to be. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 075
You deserved it 5 424

Top comments

Some people can be such inconsiderate assholes!!

aron666 25

Comments

Sue his ass hell, put his ass in jail for hit and run then sue him

cheychey246 5

There's a sidewalk for a reason...

In lots of places it's not legal for bicyclists to ride on the sidewalk. They count as vehicular traffic, not as pedestrians.

Roads are for cars NOT bicycles!! So instead of being in the middle of the road your sorry ass should have been on the side YDI

No, bikes have the exact same rules on the road that a car does. Many times they have their own lane, or there is no sidewalk to be on. Also, if a sidewalk is too busy they are suppose to be on the road.

Bicycles are still a legal vehicle, meaning if someone is hit, they get the same treatment if someone was hit in a car. Genius, some people can't afford cars and honestly, what's wrong with getting transportation and some exercise at the same time?

Somehow I doubt you'd be posting on FML the day of being hit by a car.

A few weeks ago I was turning onto a road and didn't see a biker that was about to cross where I was turning.. when I did see him he had stopped so I went, I rolled down my window to say sorry and he went psycho at me... Now I fkn hate bikers even more... Why the shit does the government waste so much money on biketracks that clearly nobody uses.

Was he in a crosswalk? That means he has the right of way. Even if not, he was clearly there first. I'd be pissed that you thought it'd be ok to cut me off and then be like oh, my bad. Just saying.

So, one biker got mad about something that you realized you owed an apology for, and now you hate all bikers? Shoudl that biker think that all drivers are dangerous and out to get him because one day you happened to cut him off?

travinator90 9

Something similar to this happened to my dad, the guy ran straight through him and claimed he didn't see him even with multiple eyewitnesses.

I would've caught up to him and smashed his side mirror

The very same thing happened to me 5 days ago. Let's hunt him down together !