Get outta here

By JMcKay - 26/01/2012 03:36 - Australia

Today, I found out that if a jock calls you a nerd in the street and you retaliate with a witty comeback, be prepared to run. Fast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 092
You deserved it 6 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Stand your ground. Everyone knows a jock can't see you if you don't move.

So you then joined the track team, had brains and bronze, and stole the head cheerleader from him? Like a boss?

Comments

tylerryder 4

Tryout for teams, not hard to do, your bound to make one =/ (Chess Team doesn't count) -_-

You feel the need to change to compensate for what someone (whose opinion shouldn't matter) said? You don't have to be on a team to be an awesome person. Plus, Chess is definitely a team. It may not be a sport, in some peoples eyes, but it is most definitely a team.

Why should he? People don't need to be on a team to feel good. Most people in my soccer team are douches.

tylerryder 4
Cshaw6215 5

Seriously? What is this, Happy Days? Grease? -_-

Did you also learn that Jock is an American term. Maybe stop watching so much tv and stand up for yourself using a positive and non-confrontational method? Maybe just maybe I dont know.

Maybe, just maybe, countries pick up slang from each other. Never picked up a saying from someone? Don't be such a jock!

Mate, in Australia, we do NOT have 'jocks'. We have Lebs, Lads, ***** and abo's. There are no jocks in our society.

Ashley91129 6

A jock who resorts to violence when someone stands up to him. I'm stunned.

Someone who shoots their mouth off and can't back it up? Wow, your smart. You had it coming..

Common sense. Jocks have a limited set of knowledge and one of their only ways to retaliate is to chase you like a lion does a wounded, nerdy-*ss gazelle like you or me.

yep I knew one back in sixth grade and I had to run every day or she would catch me and choke me until her friends told her to stop when they realized that I could die any second

My solution in grade school was to fight back, and it worked. Then again, this was back when we walked 20 miles to school in 3 feet of snow, uphill, both ways...

With lard sandwiches in your back pocket to keep you warm?

nickkingcool 0

I'd take being called a 'Nerd' as a compliment. I'd rather be a nerd than a dipshit jock. As for the jock who decided to bully you, he was probably too ridiculously stupid to understand any of the witty comeback. Just think he'll be asking you one day if you'd like fries with that.