Get outta here

By JMcKay - 26/01/2012 03:36 - Australia

Today, I found out that if a jock calls you a nerd in the street and you retaliate with a witty comeback, be prepared to run. Fast. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 091
You deserved it 6 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Stand your ground. Everyone knows a jock can't see you if you don't move.

So you then joined the track team, had brains and bronze, and stole the head cheerleader from him? Like a boss?

Comments

Proper revenge is in order. Start off small you know throw an egg at their locker and put pudding on the lock. Then write a gay love note for their male teacher who has a thing for 16-20 year old men. Sneeze in your hand and wipe it on their back. Form a nerd union and fight back be rebellious and be creative about your revenge.

hellbilly205 17

No, no you have him all wrong he just wants too compliment on your witty comeback.

Proper revenge is I order start of slowly by egging his locker and putting pudding on his lock. Then throw a water melon at his locker leaves a nice big dent. Then leave a voicemail asking why he sucks so much then throw a water melon at him!!!

Am I the only one wondering what the witty comeback was?!

FruityLoooons 8

Hell, am I the only one who instantly thought of the infamous "NEEEEERRRD!" yell from Revenge of the Nerds?

dadof2 4

i was wondering the same thing how do you come back from being called a nerd

19- then the circle of revenge never stops eye for an eye best thing to do to stop it is don't respond we all know the jock is insecure so he has to do that stuff just walk away and you'll forget about it

kevsnev 7

I have never witnessed that kind of bullying at my school ( jock vs. nerd ). But I'm a nerd myself and my friends are jocks so I don't know what to say. This post was pointless -_-

ThisIsMyReign 4

Haha, I wonder if OP got him with a classic steroid/small dick comeback.

linnie_wesker 20

#69 just because you've never witnessed it yourself that doesn't mean it's never happened.

69 never said it hasn't happened, he said he just never saw it

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

Stand your ground. Everyone knows a jock can't see you if you don't move.

When someone says jock what do they mean? Because I've never known of someone who would fit the stereotype in real life.

Wow, lucky you jizzwold. I thought all schools had their jocks.

And if they do see you (unlikely) you resort to the second defense plan: step to the side when they charge and use your "trip" ability, it's super effective and has a 20% chance for a critical hit.

hossjosh 1

Am I the only one that's wanting to know the nerds witty comeback?

Nerd uses Trip! It's super effective and has a 80% chance critical attack (depending upon IQ points of said jock)

slimjim8094 12

I saw this one. They have a competition with all the other frats, and they clinch it with an epic '80s song. Then he nails the jock's hot girlfriend.

TexasMud 8

Reach into your pocket and pretend you're pulling out a gun. That ought to stop him dead in his tracks If this doesn't work pull out a pen and poke him

Mattador_fml 0

Thanks for correcting my error.

Don't worry, the average jock has a very low IQ score, and is easily confused. Down on hands and knees, meow, and tada, you are ninja cat, enjoy!

So you then joined the track team, had brains and bronze, and stole the head cheerleader from him? Like a boss?

Stop saying "like a boss." so old and unoriginal..and annoying.

ssnowywinter 0

Not sure if the use of 'bronze' over 'brawns' is intentional... perhaps to refer to medals won as he joins said track team?

msl1333 4

Not sure if the use of "brawns" over "brawn" was intentional. "Brawns" is not a word. "Brawn" means possessing muscular strength.

mama2b3 20

Hopefully he's not on the track team or something. .

EvilTwerp 12

He could be on the football team or basketball team. Both sports require the players to run, and to run fast.

diidiimi 10

I think it's the difference between an ability to sprint or having long-distance stamina. Hopefully our nerd also had a bit of a head start.

Once again proving the stereotype that most guys who very athletic are douches.

Notice how I said "most". Saying all would be ignorant.

Blacksabbath211 9

Unfortunately there are also a fair amount of non-athlete douches Dx They tend to be more common than douche-letes these days :/

The worlds full of douches. It's just that athletic douches are also conceded douches.

I think even saying most athletic people are douches is an ignorant statement. Maybe where you guys live is full of dicks but there are plenty of "nerdy" kids who are good at sports here.

midnightsky1 3

The jock couldn't take his own medicine..

he'll end up working for you, don't sweat it.

tylerryder 4

It's true, I read it on the Internet once.

Sure jocks can be smart.. But wouldn't that make them smarter than to taunt someone for being smart?

fmlbrofml 0

Am I the only one who thought of the song 'loser like me' from glee after reading that comment,? :P

ninjuh_wingman 29

You dont have to be fast. You just have to be faster than him.

PuffDaddy395 3

The bully is an athlete, good luck being faster than him.