Get it on

By xomelodygervais - 08/11/2013 14:00 - Canada - Timmins

Spicy
Today, my husband's version of roleplaying was pretending that he actually wanted to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 961
You deserved it 6 174

Same thing different taste

Comments

frizz101 22

Sorry OP, from the sound of things you two haven't had sex in a while. The best advice is to talk to him, it could be as simple as stress at work or home (depending on kids or financial insecurity) or a medical condition such as low T. The worst case scenario is that he is cheating on you, but hopefully it's not that.

This wasn't the case. Woah way to jump to assumptions. He had just finished a long day and was tired. We didn't actually role play it out. It was a joke and this isn't a constant. No need to jump that he's cheating on me.

"Well maybe your just ugly" (patrick)

I like the fact that everyone is judging my WHOLE relationship on one statement. (No, not really) But thank you for all of the pretty hilarious comments. Made my day !

That really sucks - though married you - he loves you - he feels comfortable and cares for you by the sounds of it which is good. Maybe something happened that means he isn't comfortable with sex in general or he just doesn't like sex (some people don't I think..)? It is probably not you - but his problem with sex in general? But that sucks - I hope things get better. I'd be very angry if it were me but I'm looking at this objectively here.

Tell him to roleplay sleeping on the couch next.

I don't understand why this FML only has 9 votes! OP - I guess you were playing role-reversal that day!

Djeez Thats harsh.. Try n spend some time together