By too good - 24/10/2014 10:54 - United Kingdom - Dartford

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I tried roleplaying a teacher-student during sex. We're both studying to be actors, so we ended up going into a really deep, emotional storyline that didn't end in sex at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 001
You deserved it 14 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JMichael 25

Did you still have fun with it?

That's actually kind of adorable. My boyfriend and I tried that once. We just felt silly. Oh, we still had sex, but the role play beforehand felt silly.

Comments

JMichael 25

Did you still have fun with it?

I feel like they would've. Although the sex would've been better.

NellieeNell 18

Atleast you guys practiced your acting skills (:

incoherentrmblr 21

After reading that OP, I've come to the conclusion that the adult film industry is not for you two...

That's actually kind of adorable. My boyfriend and I tried that once. We just felt silly. Oh, we still had sex, but the role play beforehand felt silly.

Well at least you guys have a shot in Hollywood!

The movie that you have been waiting for ages... "Class will begin shortly..." *OP walks in* "Sorry I'm late." "You're always late." The movie everyone's talking about... "I'll never become something!" "You will become something! You already are something!" Staring OP, and OP's BF. THE STUDENT. Now playing in select theaters.

Money shot comes in the extras on the Blue-Ray DVD.

sofuckd 4

Actually, this sounds like a French film. All you need is a little more ennui.

To have Sex, Or not to have sex. That was the question. *Courtain closes*

... But if you're going to misspell curtain in response to a sex joke, that is curtainly the way to do it!

qdawg06 23

Atleast you still accomplished something. I think.

that's really cute! it actually sounds fun.