Gamers rise up

By Anonymous - 19/04/2021 12:00 - Romania - Orsova

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me after 2 years of being together. The reason? I don't enjoy playing video games as much as he does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 933
You deserved it 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dirtysalamander1 13

I have a hunch that that might not be the only reason for the break up. maybe it took time to figure out wall yall need from each other and it just didn't click. it's a good experience for you and next time you can detect what you'll be looking for in a guy sooner.

Dirtysalamander1 13

you need to go out and talk to people. you spend too much time alone deprived.

Comments

I think you may have misunderstood what he meant when he said you didn't spend enough time playing with his "joystick"...

Dirtysalamander1 13

you need to go out and talk to people. you spend too much time alone deprived.

Either that, or I made a pun and it didn't land. I guess we'll never know which one....

bleachedraven 14

Yep...should have played with the joystick. 🤣

vadarose 12

I’m so sorry that happened OP and it sucks so much right now but hopefully you’ll see this as a blessing in disguise. You deserve someone better than him if he can’t communicate clearly with when there’s disconnect instead of flat out just breaking up with you.

Dirtysalamander1 13

I have a hunch that that might not be the only reason for the break up. maybe it took time to figure out wall yall need from each other and it just didn't click. it's a good experience for you and next time you can detect what you'll be looking for in a guy sooner.