Gagging for it

By Anonymous - 26/06/2011 21:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a third date with a guy, hoping I'd finally get some action. I got a high five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 062
You deserved it 10 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

a high five where her hand was the ****** and his hand was his dick.

fthku 13

$50 per session is my type of girl.

Comments

This is coming from a guy from Wishanigga Woods, Quitchurbitchin. Stop bitching and wait for sex. If a guy were to post this, many would comment nasty insulting things. Double standards. -_- WOMEN! We love you, but you piss us off.

Maybe you should realize that this guy is not a jerk like allot of guys and just wants to get in your pants, maybe you need to see that you are being ridiculous and that he could be good for you, and not screw you around? I HATE woman who complain about good guys! Get a grip. if your that horny use a damn vibrator and stop wanting to be a ho'.

sabrinahusic 0

Hmmm I don't think OP is being a hoe. A girl has needs too. :D Looks like this guy might be a virgin lol GO GET HIM!

its no his hands im dreaming about... ive got other stuff on my mind... have you seen his massive... pen collection OH YEAH !!

poopdayz 6

Just lead him on better =P

saIty 17

Woah, moving a little quick. I didn't get a high five until the 5th date.

tpiper2852 0

he likes taking things slow. there is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy who does that these days.

yeah, there are still slow moving nice guys, but the high-five is not appropriate for a chick that you dig...more for a chick that u dig hanging out with. I moved slow when dating my wife, but first date 'goodnight' was a full contact body hug, not a handshake.

tpiper2852 0

he likes taking things slow. there is absolutely nothing wrong in a guy who does that these days.

wow. say hello to the 'friend zone!'. high fives are for bro's, which apparently you are to mr. special. if things don't get going by the next date, u should move on... good luck, Chiquita.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I bet his hand gets a lot of action..