Always check!

By Anonymous - 17/02/2023 06:00 - United States - Bayonne

Today, after eating some fire noodles the day before, I took a nice long poop in my school's bathroom, only to find out there was no toilet paper left in any of the stalls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 723
You deserved it 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I seriously the only person who automatically checks the toilet paper situation before I even sit down? This type of story seems to happen way too often.

Just as well. The paper would have burst into flames on contact with your incendiary poo.

Comments

Am I seriously the only person who automatically checks the toilet paper situation before I even sit down? This type of story seems to happen way too often.

ODBeefalo 10

it's weird, right... I have literally checked and had to grab from the wall units by the sink beforehand. or gone to another washroom. but never been caught completely without, including the toilet paper calamity at the start of covid... and people out there daily, complaining about no tp.

tiptoppc 19

I think it depends on the urge, the force of it, and whether it’s about to go Krakatoa on your ass.

This is quite literally THE reason I keep a small package of kleenex in my purse at all times. Never know when you need to run to a washroom only to find no TP.

Just as well. The paper would have burst into flames on contact with your incendiary poo.

And this is why you keep your own toilet paper rolls with you in school.

Wait... I'm always out of the loop. Are fire noodles a dish, or a description?

Guess you went commando the rest of the day.

we wash our butts with water after going in Africa