Fur babies

By Anonymous - 12/04/2022 18:00

Today, my boyfriend of 7 years told me he isn’t sure if he wants to marry me, despite us talking for years about it. He’s worried about what will happen to our cats if we were to ever get divorced. FML
I agree, your life sucks 920
You deserved it 150

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pre-nup. I believe if cats are involved, it's called a pre-nip.

kitten79TX 5

Sign a pre-nup giving him the cats in a divorce. problem solved.

Comments

Pre-nup. I believe if cats are involved, it's called a pre-nip.

True, though pre-nip can also apply if a circumcision is involved.

kitten79TX 5

Sign a pre-nup giving him the cats in a divorce. problem solved.

Given your username, you're probably an authority on the subject, but it would be more fair if she had dibs on her favorite cat and left him with the losers.

If he’s that worried about it, getting married - or not getting married - won’t solve anything. And whoever gets then should be whoever takes the most care of them. My bitch of an ex walked out and I kept the animals because I actually take care of them, never mind that she got every single one of them with minimal input from me. I’d rename them all out of spite but she actually did a pretty good job of naming them.

Thank God she named them, Mr Poop Face

If you are living together how is it any different? And if you are not after 7 years..

You're trying to marry a child. Which is quite impressive considering you've been together for 7 years already.