Front line workers

By Anonymous - 05/12/2015 03:43 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my partner and I got called out to a domestic disturbance. Things turned ugly while we were en-route. Long story short, I now know how many grown men it takes to lift a nearly 400lb shit-covered woman onto a stretcher. I almost reconsidered my choice of career. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 908
You deserved it 1 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would have said it could've been worse... but really, I got nothing.

I'm kinda curious as to how something like that happens. We need a follow up!

Comments

My aunt got huge before she died about 3 years ago; she got so big she was pooping in a bucket and didn't move off of the coach. She was mentally ill and convinced someone was trying to poison her so she would only eat prepackaged food that she opened herself. The irony of that is she poisoned herself. She had a stroke and responders were there almost immediately. If this was an average person she would have made it to the hospital on time and had good prospects. It took them over two hours to get her out and I can't even remember how many fire men it took. The stroke caused her digestive system to die. She could eat but it was futile. She was so huge she spent a whole three months laying in bed waiting to starve to death. The facility she ended up in didn't take Medicare but they made an exception for her; they for a $4000 bed for free that was designed for the morbidly obese out of it. I feel bad for these people I truly do, but what point do they have on his earth on they get to this size? Just a humongous blob eating waiting to die. They can't live life and become a burden on everyone who loves them as well as the government.

....I...I don't even know how to feel or respond to this...

First thing that came to mind. "This here is ma washing stick".

Follow up please. What the hell happened exactly

I have to know this full story. We need a follow up!

Out of 400 lb how of the weight that shit has.

Guessing either a cop, or a different emergency service worker? Cop, nurse, fire fighter etc. I have huge respect for guys like that because I had to watch my heavy mother be lifted by 8 firefighters on a stretcher when her leg broke from cancer. God bless you dude!

axhxtx 7