By MercyRoseLiddell - 27/05/2016 19:13 - United States - Wayne

Today, my skittish cat almost fell off my bed. He caught himself, though. Using his claws on my bare foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 938
You deserved it 1 412

MercyRoseLiddell tells us more.

More info - This actually happened a few weeks ago, so all I have left is a scar. Only 2 of my cat's claws caught my foot. The rest caught the bed. This incident happened at 4am. The cat in question is our super skittish semi-feral baby. We got him at 3 months old and completely feral. He's now 8 months and really sweet. He is my cat pretty much. He follows me up to bed and around the house and always wants cuddles when I wake up in the middle of the night. Yes it hurt, but I wasn't even mad. I've had worse. Both from our other cats and from him. In fact, my family and I laughed about it the next day because cats aren't usually so clumsy.

Top comments

That poor cat, good thing he saved himself. That was a close clawll.

Ouch! Your foot must not be feline good at all.

Comments

That poor cat, good thing he saved himself. That was a close clawll.

Ouch! Your foot must not be feline good at all.

All cat owners know the pain of cat claws in the skin. Sorry OP, that really sucks. FYL

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I have never had a cat who didn't put their claws in me multiple times a day. Cats are assholes.

Attacksloth 33

Free catupuncture treatment?

That must have been a terrible mewment

My cat did the same thing but instead put holes in my hand.

Big_D_Real 12

Sorry, but you deserved it. That's the risk you take when having a cat.

8: So, by that logic, if someone gets into a car accident they also deserve it? Since, you know, that's the risk they took by having a car?

Maybe give it cat nip to reduce The cat scratch fever

That has had need to me on my big toe and omg it sucks. I feel you there op