Freak

By micahmatt - 26/08/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I found out why my 20 year-old girlfriend broke up with me. She was building everything she did to match her favorite TV show. The main character left her boyfriend in the exact way she left me. And the breakup email she sent me contained monologue from the TV show, word for word. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 445
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe it was a good thing she broke up with you.

Comments

Dude, that doesn't suck in the least. You're free of a dizzy dame who modeled her life after a fantasy. That's worth a celebration!

#46 the fml was that he found out that he had a psychopath in his life :3

moonlight_daze 8

YDI for saying "my twenty-year old girlfriend". Are you an old guy or something? Or are you perhaps a minor?

I think he just means, She's twenty, shouldn't she be past the immature stage by now?

Seriously. This girl sounds like a psycho. You got off easy.

Congrats! It depends on how long u had been going out with her to know how bad/good finding out is. But either way u missed a bullet there.

Jaque_Aze 0

You almost got it... She quoted the dialog, not monolog. She is a moron alright, way too caught up in fantasy. Just be glad she is gone and find someone else who isn't a demented freak.

letitbe56 0

I'm assuming the OP meant that the character in question said some kind of monologue to break up with another character, and the girlfriend transcribed that monologue into her e-mail.

#68, be careful when correcting someone. You spelled both of the "-logue" words with the less-preferred spelling. And he was talking about her writing the character's monologue within the show's episode, not the written dialogue for all actors in the script, so he was actually being more precise, not less.

Has no one caught onto the fact that she broke up with him by e-mail? That alone is an FML.

BikerMike 0

she is a psyco bitch drama ****

You should probably watch the rest of the episodes of that show. You know, just in case her character returns to brutally murder her ex in a later episode, or stalks his new girlfriend, etc. You never know what stuff writers will toss in their shows to get ratings, and your life is hanging on the threads of writer's block. Congratulations.