Freak

By micahmatt - 26/08/2009 07:09 - United States

Today, I found out why my 20 year-old girlfriend broke up with me. She was building everything she did to match her favorite TV show. The main character left her boyfriend in the exact way she left me. And the breakup email she sent me contained monologue from the TV show, word for word. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 445
You deserved it 5 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maybe it was a good thing she broke up with you.

Comments

beastio 0

Does she die after the series finale?

That's what I thought he meant. If he had been, say, a 15-year-old boy with a 15-year-old girlfriend, this might not have been so bad. But by 20, people should be past this kind of thing.

Sorry, I meant this as a reply to 82.

SmittyJA24 26

DUDE!! You are ****** lucky this gal bailed. You really do NOT want to go thru life attached to this kind of psycho shit. God bless you.

yotobari288 0

Wow... might had been a good idea that she broke up with you if shes THAT much into a tv show. But really, what tv show was it? CSI:NY or something like that???

i say forget her! she's obviously turning into a psycho.

yotobari288 0

She is definately not worth turning around for, because you deserve someone with an actual personality. Not a borrowed, cheaply written, badly acted one from a woman too obsessed with fantasy to see reality. Hope your next lady won't be a nutcase like this one, and trust me, there are still plenty of opportunities to come.

that's more than an fml. thats just ****** up. screw her man there's way more girls out there.