Forgive student debt now!

By DebtedToSociety - 07/06/2009 17:54 - United States

Today, I was watching a TV show about people with shopping addictions. One girl was $15,000 in debt and I thought how horrible it would be to live with that. Then I realized that I'm in medical school and currently $135,000 in debt. At least they have something to show for their debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 120
You deserved it 8 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you will have a good career once you are done with school!

liquidpaper 0

"At least they have something to show for their debt"? What does that mean? In a few years you'll have a respectable career. A pile of shiny things won't help you earn money the same way a medical degree can.

Comments

This isn't an FML, or a YDI. You are going to be making much more than that once you get a fantastic job in the medical field. and #71/72, shut the **** up. You are ******* stupid.

When ur commenting on others peoples comments adress them by their username because the numbers change

baby_love 0

you have a degree to show stupid, 135,000 is a lot of money but it's all going to pay back

after health care reform...you won't be earning so much. i'm going into medicine too and the impending changes from obama will **** all the doctors over, financially at least.

Purpleiscool were u talking to me when u said I'm ******* stupid???

When you're in that situation right there and then, it feels like you have nothing, only debt. I know, I'm a pilot. I'm 20 years old, and it scares me to think about all the money I've spent on my education. It's a big number when you're this young. It's scary. Sure we're GONNA make money. But right now, it's not a great feeling.

They're addicted to shopping you are in med school. Your investment is a lot better than theirs.

I bet this is some loser making up an fml